- At RunPro, we respect every individual’s right to privacy. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our reputation.
- We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. We refer to and treat this information as “personal information”.
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in goodfaith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
- We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with additional information about products and services. To do so, we may share personal information with an agent or affiliate.
- We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you. This may include advising you about our products or services, those of our affiliates, and other opportunities that we believe may interest you. To serve you better, we may combine the information, which you give us on the Web or through other channels.
- When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict confidential agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
- RunPro’s corporate policies require that employee with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with RunPro.
- On occasions we may assist a company that is not affiliated with RunPro in providing or offering a product or service to you. In such circumstances, marketing materials will include instructions on how you can request not to receive those communications in the future. In all cases your personal information is protected by a strict confidentiality agreement. We do not allow any non-affiliated company to retain your personal information longer than necessary to provide the product, service, or information, unless you affirmatively grant us permission to do so.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
CONTACTING THE WEB SITE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF WEBSITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this website, you may view, copy, print, download and distribute the Information available on this website subject to the following conditions: The Information may be used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
THE INFORMATION MAY NOT BE MODIFIED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY;
Any copy of the Information or portion thereof must include the copyright notice above and this permission notice; and RunPro reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from RunPro. Not to transfer the Information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this website as it may be updated from time to time. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. This website, including all Information, is copyrighted work and trade secrets of RunPro and protected by worldwide copyright laws and other intellectual property laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright and other intellectual property laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The RunPro website may contain links to third party websites, which are not under our control. RunPro has no responsibility or liability for and makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may have access to through the RunPro website. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. The inclusion of such links does not imply that RunPro endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites. Nonetheless, RunPro seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it, and therefore requests any feed back on not only its own site, but also third party links as well. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that RunPro is not responsible for availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to pursue the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. RunPro is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. RunPro is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that user may incur from dealing with any third party.
The Information on this website is protected by copyright: Copyright © RunPro 2018. All rights reserved. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from RunPro. We clarify that the users of the website may download or print one copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use. Provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All materials on this site are provided for lawfull purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of RunPro. RunPro reserves full ownership of and intellectual property rights on any material downloaded from this site.
RunPro and other RunPro graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks of RunPro. Except as specifically permitted herein, these trademarks may not be used without the prior written permission from RunPro. All other trademarks not owned by RunPro that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by RunPro.
The RunPro website does not want to receive confidential or proprietory information from you through our website. Please note that any information or material sent to RunPro will not be deemed confidential. By sending RunPro any information or material, you grant RunPro an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that RunPro is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site and concerns.